BLT Pool and Water Slide Hours?

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
Does anyone know what the pool and water slide hours are for Bay Lake Tower?

Disney is issuing new pool policies and in November all feature pools will have lifeguards between 7 AM and 11 PM. They will be closed outside of those hours.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks! We are going next week - does anyone know what the current policy is? I called the hotel directly and the person I spoke to said the pool is open 24 hours but he didn't know about the slide. We were at BLT around this same time of year two years ago and I was surprised when I took the kids to the pool around 7:30pm and the lifeguards had already left.

Slides are open only when there is lifeguard and currently those are there between about 9 or 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.

Wow that is great ... The pool at the BCV never opened till 10 AM and closed at 10 PM which I always thought was silly. Glad to hear those hours will be changing !!!!

Thanks for the update! I think it's really stupid to only have the slides open until 7pm when the parks are open later. Also, what about the nights of MNSSHP? The park closes at 7 and even though it's still light out the kids can't use the slides because the lifeguards are done? Seems really idiotic to me. I'm glad it seems like they're changing the policy. It makes a lot more sense to have the whole pool open until 10, including the slides and water play areas.

I agree. We were there 3 weeks ago and they shut down the slides, fountains, pretty much all the fun stuff at 7:30 and the lifeguards left. My kids were so psyched to get to swim when it was dark. And they did get to swim but not much else. Really disappointed in that. So I am glad they are changing the policy:) I also think they turned off the heat to the pool cause the water got much cooler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter