Blue Friday 2017

I signed up for email notification but not able to click thru on the one i received.

Can others see the deals & purchase?

If so, a link would be appreciated
Did you receive an email at/around noon est?
The last one I have is the teaser from Monday 11/20.

Same frustration here, clicked the link that I received a few days ago and nothing. I don't see anything on the facebook page either....

Thank you for the link that works. Pretty disappointed, we are headed to DC in April and using the Blue Friday deal, it would actually cost us more. Oh well, no deals for us!

Just booked BOGO dine with shamu, BOGO wlrus tour and the all day dine at BOGO 1/2 off for 2 other days. Excited to go , and happy for the savings.

Thank you for the link that works. Pretty disappointed, we are headed to DC in April and using the Blue Friday deal, it would actually cost us more. Oh well, no deals for us!

Yeah, it's the same as last year. For some it'll be a great deal but for others it won't. It all depends on when you're going. I ended up saving $90 a piece which is worth it to me.

Yeah, it's the same as last year. For some it'll be a great deal but for others it won't. It all depends on when you're going. I ended up saving $90 a piece which is worth it to me.

90$ savings is great! We haven't been in 2 years so I guess the Blue Friday offers have changed because I remember we were able to save two years ago. Happy for those who saved though, it's always a great feeling!

Thanks for posting the link!!! :worship:

I got 2 All day dining + 2 at half price, 2 QQ unlimited + 2 free and 2 Dine with Shamu + 2 free! I got all my tickets already through AirMiles so we are good to go!!! So excited now!!!! :yay:

I was going to buy Discovery Cove but it isn't worth it for 6 bucks in savings. I wanted to use in February.

I got bogo tickets, all day dining, and quick queue... this will be my first trip to seaworld, I'm excited!

I was going to buy Discovery Cove but it isn't worth it for 6 bucks in savings. I wanted to use in February.

I hear ya. They have better offers posted for FL residents for DC off season than the 'sale price'. This is my first year living down here, so now at least I know this won't save us any money on DC. Was also looking at the APs- but we don't need Aquatica, so buying two regular ones with the extra 3 months tacked on is a better deal for us. Deals are good for some people here, though- so that's good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter