Board Features ~ Wish List ~

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
How about a Scratch N' Sniff feature for the Flower & Garden board?

Not likely!

No one's invented it yet!

Keep dreaming!

....all of the above? :) ;) :)

What's on your wish list? Oh yes....the dot thing! :)

The Dot!

Oh, if we get the Scratch and Sniff for the Garden Board
(which would assure I'd be over there all the time :p ), can we use it on the Recipe Board too, please. ;) :p

How about the ability for each individual to delete any posts they want? :p Every post would be available for every poster, all the time, but you can pick or choose which posts to delete from your own personal DIS experience. :p Kind of a back button with an attitude. :teeth:

I am all for the Scratch N Sniff for the Flower forum oh and of course for the food forum.....YUM!!!!!;)

I want a bigger pm box.:p The scratch and sniff thing sounds nice, but with my luck, Alex would put in something I'm allergic to and I'd get a migraine.:eek:

Kim made me come here to post. I have to think of something wildly exciting and different.

How about singing telegrams in your pm box??? Send a message with sound! Let the Dis mods create.....

a Happy Birthday singing message

a Happy New Year singing message

a Donald Duck quack quack singing message

a you're history, go find another board singing message.

The list is endless......

It's true....I did! :p

Some great ideas! :)

How about a pixie dust option? You could click a button and shower your post in animated sparkly pixie dust....if you need it! ;)

Originally posted by gina2000
Kim made me come here to post. I have to think of something wildly exciting and different.

How about singing telegrams in your pm box??? Send a message with sound! Let the Dis mods create.....

a Happy Birthday singing message

a Happy New Year singing message

a Donald Duck quack quack singing message

a you're history, go find another board singing message.

The list is endless......

LOL!! Did you know....sound can be added to a PM in the same way it's added to a thread? I just tested it, it works :p

I hope I can explain this right....

I'd like it if the highlighting options we have for text (Bold, colors, sizes) would work for the SMILEYS!

We could really have some smileys with attitude then!!!!!

These meek little fella - :mad: could be turned into this
firemad.gif
with the simple addition of a Bold, Size=3,Color=red

I am here, on this thread, of my own free will. :) (Scary, isn't it?)

No, I didn't, Pandy!

But I want singing MODS sending messages! LOL LOL LOL

Imagine ALEX doing a Happy Birthday rumble!

CC singing the Donald Duck quack quack song

Snoops doing the cha cha as she responds to something you've written her.....

And them all singing the goodbye charlie, you're history tune!!!

LOL LOL LOL

Wow OK, that's one scary looking smiley!!

It could be a kind of DIS CB aura smiley!!! One like that....everyone's in a foul mood...LOL :p :jester: :D

Are you sure scratch and sniff is a good idea? What about potty threads :)

bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Well, it guarantees everyone will have a clean potty room AND air freshener before posting!

Real wish list:

-Black dot
-Larger PM box
-Info *ON* the PM page telling you how many PMs are in your folder(s) (I can only find that now on the home page)
-Ability to put individual *threads* on ignore so you wouldn't even see the title.

Not so serious:
A "go there" button that will take you directly to the place referenced in the post in question. Like clicking "go there" on a Disneyland post will transport you *TO* Disneyland, or "go there" on a Colorado post would take you *to* Colorado... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter