Boardwalk Bakery Macaroons?

Eeyoreismysoulmate

Earning My Ears
Just returned from WDW last week and I keep kicking myself that I didn't buy dozens of coconut macaroons from the bakery! I've made coconut macaroons before but these were different, any chance someone has the recipe? It took me 30+ years to get to Disney for our first trip, I don't want to wait that long to have another one of these! I really wish the Disney store sold park treats lol.

Just returned from WDW last week and I keep kicking myself that I didn't buy dozens of coconut macaroons from the bakery! I've made coconut macaroons before but these were different, any chance someone has the recipe? It took me 30+ years to get to Disney for our first trip, I don't want to wait that long to have another one of these! I really wish the Disney store sold park treats lol.
Following. :fish:

My thing from Boardwalk Bakery is the ALMOND CROISSANT. Fell in love with it last June, still dream about it and can't wait to have it in August. I was seriously sad on our last day, and just am in love with that place! CANNOT. WAIT. I would wager anything and everything from the Bakery rocks, your coconut macaroon sounds delightful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!