Boardwalk Quiet Pool BBQ Grills

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
Have any DVC members used the bbq grills at the Boardwalk? Do i need to bring my own grilling utensils and charcoal or is all that available on site? Would appreciate any advice or thoughts.

Have any DVC members used the bbq grills at the Boardwalk? Do i need to bring my own grilling utensils and charcoal or is all that available on site? Would appreciate any advice or thoughts.

You need to buy charcoal in the store, tools are available for check-out in the community center.

:earsboy: Bill

That's nice to know, I've always wanted to grill out and enjoy an evening with the family…but there never seems to be time!

For all the many times I've been there, I've never actually seen anyone really use the grills!

We have used the grill there many times.
If you are driving or going to the store pick up the charcoal that has starter fluid in it--maybe Matchlite? It is a lot more convenient than the bottle of charcoal fluid and regular charcoal.
We also remember to bring a platter to take the food up on.
We usually finish the meal with s'mores.

Thank you all for your input/suggestions. I will probably purchase the lump coal at the market since I'll have a car rental and the platters at the dollar store. I'm a stickler for clean grilling surfaces. How well are the grills maintained? Does the resort provide grill brushes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter