Boardwalk to Celebration - Advice needed

vcasey

Mouseketeer
I'm a DVC member that stays at BWV. My past 2 trips I've rented a car that's sat in their lot most of the time. Realizing my foolishness this next trip I'm thinking of forgoing the car, one glitch though, we attend church at Celebration on the Sunday we're there and there doesn't seem to be any transportation options down there or to any other protestant church for that matter. Since they stopped having on-site church services at the Poly, Mears offers a shuttle to a Catholic service, but nothing else. Does anyone have any suggestion, I would have thought since Celebration was a 'Disney' town there'd be some sort of transportation.

Depending on the number in your party and when you arrive...how about renting a car (nationa) when you arrive Sat(?) and keeping it for 24 hrs. then returning it at the national counter at the Dolphin hotel. That way you can get to church on sunday and get any grocery stuff you need.

My not financal logical if you have just a few people to shuttle around.

Or may be do mears or a town car and get a cab....

Depending on the number in your party and when you arrive...how about renting a car (national) when you arrive Sat(?) and keeping it for 24 hrs. then returning it at the national counter at the Dolphin hotel. That way you can get to church on sunday and get any grocery stuff you need.

My not financal logical if you have just a few people to shuttle around.

Or may be do mears or a town car and get a cab....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter