• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk view?

magicmommy

DIS Veteran
Was able to book a BW view studio for DH and I to celebrate our 20th anninversary. (Honeymoon was at the Poly). Is there a bad BW view? I understand all too well that a request is just a request but is there anything I should try to avoid? Really looking forward to it. BTW, I did not book day by day. I called to book 5/13-5/20 0n the 20th, then called the 21st (last Friday) to add the last night. There were studios and 1BR's available with BW view at that time.

I think that the first floor units that are almost right there on the boardwalk aren't as desirable. However, I've never been in one, and decided if that's what I got, I think it could work for us.

Bobbi :flower:

We got back from BWV a couple of weeks ago and had the 1st floor Boardwalk view. I was worried that it would be noisy, but the room was great! We had a 2 bdrm for ourselves and family, our friends (that we had reserved for) had the 1 bdrm right next door! It was like having our own private garden and a nice Loong front terrace.

I have enjoyed the pool view there very much as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter