Boatwright's Review

Haley R

DIS Veteran
We came here for dinner because we were staying at Riverside. It was our first time eating here and we had heard mixed reviews about it. We had a reservation for 2 at around 6:50 pm. We checked in maybe 5-10 minutes early and they said we would received a text which we got after waiting only 5 minutes. We had a great table right next to the fireplace. It did take awhile at first for our server to come to our table, but after that initial wait she was fantastic the rest of the night!!

My husband ordered jambalaya with an order of crab cakes, while I ordered the ribs. I asked to substitute green beans and mashed potatoes instead of the coleslaw and fries. Our waitress wasn't sure at first if they would let her, but it came out how I ordered it and I was very pleased with this! She constantly refilled our glasses and asked if we wanted more corn bread. My ribs were absolutely delicious and fell right off the bone. I didn't even have to pick them up. I just used my fork to peal pieces off. I wasn't a fan of the sauce they put on the corn, but the green beans and mashed potatoes were both very good. My husband said both his jambalaya and crab cakes were also really good.

I would for sure eat here again. I'm not sure if we'll be back any time soon because we like to try new places, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant to others.

Attachments

• IMG_7124.jpg
    IMG_7124.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7123.jpg
    IMG_7123.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7122.jpg
    IMG_7122.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7120.jpg
    IMG_7120.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 54

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter