BOG PPO - did I make right choice (timing)?

LittleStinkerbelle

DIS Veteran
:wave:Our trip is the second week of April 2018. Right now MK is listed as a 9 a.m. open. I booked an 8:15 a.m. BOG breakfast but after I did so I noticed that this April, MK opened at 8 a.m. most days. I got to thinking that if the hours change to an 8 a.m. opening our 8:15 would actually be a time we'd want to be doing rides not eating. So I changed the ADR to 8:45, thinking that if opening stays at 9 a.m. we'll still be covered to get in early, but if it changes to an 8 a.m. opening we'd still have time to hit a favorite ride or two before eating. Trying to hedge our bets either way knowing that hours can change relatively at the last minute. I hope I made the right choice. Any advice? Still options to change it now if need be. Thanks!

I don't understand what you gain with the 30 minute change.
As you stated yourself MK opening is highly likely to change to 8.
I would look for a late breakfast ADR, if at all. You can tour for a couple of the least crowded hours before you eat

If park opening changes to 8 I would still drop the 8:45. I agree with moving it later if you still really want to eat at BOG for breakfast.

Your plan will work. Keep in mind that if the park opening stays 9 am, you can still get in with the first breakfast people with an 8:45 ADR. As long as just a ride or two first thing will work for you, an 8 am opening with an 8:45 ADR is ok too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!