Bomas: whoooops...I took my VISA receipt

WedWay72

Mouseketeer
Boy this was embarrassing. Recently I was unpacking and I found the signed receipt from Boma that was to stay on the table.

I called Boma, spoke to the manager and she told me that I would be billed the meal amount without and tip applied. I told her I felt I should give a tip and she asked for the waitress name, and with the same VISA card number, the worker was credited with the tip.

Geessh...I felt so bad when I saw that because we always tip. The CM probably thought, Boy, what a tightwad. Glad I didn't give her my business card. LOL

it is nice to know that you were concerned for the waitress and the bill too......not alot of people are that honest......well alot of DIS people are.......thanks for letting us know

i think my story is a little more embarassing....

last week, we ate at cape may for breakfast...

bill came, hubby was taking care of it, i went to the restroom, with 2 of the kids. Came back, he went to the restroom, with the other 2... on the table, was the receipt, asked my brother who had been sitting at the table, if this was my copy or the one to leave, he said that it was my copy... so i tuck it into my purse... gather kids, sippy cup etc... head out...

in the lobby of the beach club... comes the waitress. not so quietly, into the crowded area where many were waiting to get in.... "mam, mam, you took our copy of the receipt!!! We need that!!" I felt about an inch tall... people were staring like i had tried to make off without paying!!! talk about embarassing....
hubby walks out to see all this, and says what on earth was that all about.... i told him as i quickly exited the building.... he pulls out of his pocket, our copy.... geesh...

needless to say, for the rest of the trip, i waited until the bill was taken care of before heading to the restroom with the kids!!!

gabby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter