Bonus 5 Day Park Hoppers thru www.floridaorlandotickets.com

dgaston

Proudly wears a "Believes in Fairies tshirt"
This am I spoke with Kelly from Florida Orlando Tickets to ask about the 5 Day Bonus Park Hoppers Plus with FOUR extras instead of two. She said that Disney asked them to change the website, but that the Bonus Park Hoppers Plus will be available as long as ordered by September 30, 2001. I had ordered some earlier, and another family member decided this would also be good for them.

Thanks for this reminder! The end of the month is coming up!
We used these tickets in August and had no trouble with them. AND now we have 1 day and 3 plusses left to use on another trip. :)

Is admission to Disney Quest available as one of the Plus options?

No lanshark, the Plusses can be used for Pleasure Island, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, River Country, and Disney's Wide World of Sports. The only ticket that has DQ "built in" is the Unlimited Magic Pass (old Length of Stay).

Just to add to Towncriers answer - the $7 shipping is on the entire order - not on every ticket.
:)

dgaston,
We are from woodstock, ct also! I bet i run into you all the time at the middle school! small world, i guess!!

muffy

We just received our 5 day + 4 tickets from Florida Orlando Tickets. The order also included a free 30 minute long distance at&t card. This will come in handy for letting those at home know that we arrived safely. 20 days to go!!!

I just visited their site and the 5 day hopper does not say 4 pluses. do you think if i order them today i will still get the 4 pluses? Does anyone have their phone number? i couldn't find it at the site. thanks!

Muffy

O.K. I have the 5 plus 4 Park Hoppers, but am confused as to how I can use the PLUSSES. Do I have to go to 4 DIFFERENT attractions or may I, let's say, go to Blizzard Beach four times? Thanks!

Muffy: Kelly from Florida Orlando Tickets told me as long as the tickets are ordered by 9/30 they will have the extra two options. The tickets I ordered last Monday arrived Friday and they are the special ones.

How you use the options is up to you--four evenings at Pleasure Island, or touring all the water parks, and the Sports options. That's what makes this ticket so valuable.

the toll-free number for Florida Orlando Tickets is 1-8888-723-2728.

Not only did I get the special extra two option five day Park Hoppers Plus tickets, I got some combo Planet Hollywood/Disney Quest and Planet Hollywood Pleasure Island tickets for our trip.

This service is great. I originally checked out the website because the Park Hoppers were cheaper than with my Disney Club card.

Debbie,
thanks, i'm going to call and get those special hoppers! Hey,I'm from Woodstock, Ct too! Bet , we are neighbors!

muffy

We order our 5 day hopper plus 4 options on Saturday and they arrived today. Can't wait to use them. 9 more days to go. Hope our flight doesn't get canceled. But if it does I'll use AIR Jordan to get there if I have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter