Booked 12/24 - 12/27 - First timer

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
So we are booked! But....if florida is still on the tri-state quarantine list, we cannot come :(

Hard Rock checking in 12/24 until 12/27. Two days in the parks - 12/25 and 12/26. Are we crazy????????

I'll start to research the hotel, strategies, maps, walking paths, current rules and regulations.

Me and hubby, son - 9 (54 inches) and daughter - 7 (50 inches).

Is there a good cheat sheet that shows which rides are motion simulators vs. "real"? I get highly nauseous and kids do a bit too, so I want a good idea of what we can handle.

Cautiously SO excited!

Having the express pass, your hotel key, will be most beneficial those 2 days. And using the early entry very important both days. The crowds will build as day goes on. Even with express, those lines can be long and even closed when too crowded, by lunch time, and well into the afternoon.

Rides can be found on Universal’s website. Fair amount of screens. I get motion sickness easy, so with Dramamine taken every day, at least an hour before riding, and I am fine with most of the screens. If a part bothers me, I find closing my eyes for a few minutes helps.

Also make food reservations as soon as available. Book on Universal’s website or sometimes can find on Open Table. Eat fast food items off peak times.

Most of all, have so much fun. Great time of year, as parks are decorated, and what a way to enjoy Christmas. We have gone during that time many a year. Nothing like navigating though a huge amount, a sea of people, in City Walk to get to our Christmas dinner, and thankfully having made the reservation, as so many were turned away or quoted lengthy wait times at the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter