Booked my Gastric Sleeve surgery for December

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Booked my surgery for December 5th in Mexico. Was going to do it originally at the end of August, but this will just give me a bit more time to prepare. I was really wanting to fly out a few days early and head up to Disneyland before this, but I have decided against that. I need to focus on weight loss and put Disney on the back burner for now. Very excited, nervous, hopeful and scared all at the same time. I keep watching flight pricing and I am pretty sure I won't be getting a good deal there, lol.

Wow! My prayers for you in your next steps of your journey fo find your healthier version of you!

Wow! My prayers for you in your next steps of your journey fo find your healthier version of you!
Thank you. I am hoping to take on an addiction of health and fitness comparable to my addiction to Disney, lol. I am not that big, a BMI of 31 so I think I will be successful. But I will say, even having an extra say 60 pounds on my that I don't need, it really has effected my last three trips to the world. Just can't do as much and get around as well as I use to back in the early 2000's. But my last trip was also one of the very best we have went on. I am looking forward to hitting the steps at Typhoon Lagoon like a mad man, buying more Disney clothing and just being able to stay in the parks a few more hours a day before heading back to the resort for a break.

I know I could drop say 20-25 lbs on my own, but not 60. And with menopause creeping around in about 5 more years, that in itself will pack on the pounds, so I want to be a bit proactive and try to avoid that if I can.

Best of luck to you!! I'm having mine late October / early November. Soooo excited, nevrous, a bit scared and ready for this new life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts