Booked yesterday for Labor Day Weekend

ap

Earning My Ears
:pinkbounc

We couldn't get a studio at our home BWV, but happy to be going to OKW

Is it busy labor day weekend?

Hope to see ya there

We've got a 2 bedroom and a studio booked for Labor Day weekend. It's a big birthday for me and the whole family is coming (grandparents, etc.) Maybe we'll see you there!

I'm not sure how busy it is. I've read varying reports. Hopefully it won't be too bad. We just returned yesterday from 3 nights and it was crowded, but very manageable.

Cinderelli, Welcome Back!!! I hope you had a wonderful time and that Zach and his sisters got tons of magic and pixie dust! When exactly are you going to be there over Labor Day? Joe and I will be there as well - maybe we can get together if time allows? Again, hope you had a great time - how about a trip report on the Boards?
Gail:wave:

Gail,

I just posted a mini-trip report on this same board. I'll send you a separate email but thank you so much for your part of the magic. I would love to meet you. I'm hoping we can meet over Labor Day. That would be so neat!

I'll get an email off within the next day or two.

Thanks again!

Lissa

I too will be there Labor Day timeframe (8/26 - 9/4). We go every year this time but this will be the first time staying on DVC points at BWV (1 BR standard view -- I booked at 11 month mark).

Anyway we do go this week just about every year. It is still hot but the crowds in the past have been very managable with the exception of saturday of Labor Day weekend. I definately do not do MK during the day that day, (later in the evening it is more managable). We usually use that as our down day and enjoy the non park things as well as the pool by the hotel.

The only think I'm somewhat concerned about is that this year the hours are way cut back with no fireworks in the MK. They will only be available LaborDay weekend Since we've seen them hundreds of times we'll probably skip it as to not deal with the crowds.

Also there will only be one Fantasmic each night so that too will probably be very crowded. We did want to do it so for that we'll probably do the dinner package.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions to that time period at the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter