Booking Character Breakfast

jenna1212

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else having a problem booking a character breakfast? I've tried via the Aulani app and it every time I run a date/time combo it's not available - even for those that just opened today (at the 30 day mark). Suggestions? I only have 3 available dates to try to schedule it on.

Is anyone else having a problem booking a character breakfast? I've tried via the Aulani app and it every time I run a date/time combo it's not available - even for those that just opened today (at the 30 day mark). Suggestions? I only have 3 available dates to try to schedule it on.
We didn't have an issue when booking recently but if you don't get a reservation don't be discouraged as you can stop by that morning and see if they can squeeze you in. We did this for dinner at Makahiki and got a table no problem.

Attachments

• 20230604_191554.jpg
    20230604_191554.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1
Did you try at midnight Hawaiian?

It might be an IT issue at Disney's end. I've had similar problems with no reservations, but it worked a little later.

I called to ask about this and they told me the character breakfast has been booking up at midnight right at 30 days recently and all the reservations are gone in a few minutes! I was able to get one for the last day of my trip by logging in right at midnight Hawaii time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter