Booking Club Level?

Only AKL Jambo has club level rooms and there are not very many. They are very hard to get if you do not own there!

It’s fifth floor and they are Awesome. Not sure on how many but worth it if you can.

In the entire DVC system there are only 5 2BR lock-offs at AKV - Jambo House that are concierge.

There is a new Concierge type experience that is going to be offered at Reunion Station at CCV/BRV. It's an extra cash cost and has to be selected for all in your group for the length of stay.

It’s fifth floor and they are Awesome. Not sure on how many but worth it if you can.

Actually non-concierge DVC rooms are on the 5th floor and DVC concierge rooms occupy the entire 6th floor section (it's small - 10 possible rooms total).

how do you do this? I don’t see it as an option or on the DVC point chart anywhere.

Thanks!

You can use your points to book club level at Boardwalk, Poly Grand Floridian (and other Disney resorts that I cant recall)...but they are not part of the "main " DVC resorts. Give member services a call about the “Disney Collection” There are special point charts on the DVC member page under the tab called “Plan your vacation” and then “Disney Collection”. I think you have to pay $100 and then (I could be wrong about this) use a different point chart...and its a good bit more points.

In general, the Club level at AK Jambo is the only thing you can book using DVC points ....without using the other "category" (The Disney Collection)

Last edited:
You can use your points to book club level at Boardwalk, Poly Grand Floridina (and other Disney resorts that I cant recall)...but they are not part of the "main " DVC resorts. Give member services a call about the “Disney Collection” There are special point charts on the DVC member page under the tab called “Plan your vacation” and then “Discney Collection”. I think you have to pay $100 and them (I could be wrong about this) use a different point chart...and its a good bit more points.

Also, you'll need qualified points, so resale contracts from the last few years lack the option (to overspend in this way... :) ).

The five 2BR lock-offs (which can be 5 studios and 5 1BRs) at AKV that are club level are on the sixth floor of the Jambo building at AKV, right above the lobby (the only place there is a sixth floor). Three (including an HA room) have savanna view and two pool view. You cannot request view, it is luck of the draw, and the savanna views from those rooms are not that great, including because they are at the very end of a wing of the savanna and have a roof overhang over the balconies that partially blocks view. Moreover as two bedrooms, they are nowhere near as good, internally, as the larger and better 2BR savanna and standard views at Kidani. You do get club level services, use of the club level lounge, and daily cleaning service with your reservation.

The AKV club level studios (and as a result the 2Bs) usually fill for any particular night either shortly before 11 months out or within a second after the 11 month window opens for online reservations at 8 a.m. 1BRs tend to last longer.

Other than AKV, there are no other club level DVC rooms. Disney is just starting a sort-off psuedo club level lounge service at the new Reunion Station that DVC members can purchase at an additonal daily cost but exactly what it will provide and how good it is awaits further reporting. Mentioned above is the Disney Colletions, through which you can trade out your points at a very high point cost for club level rooms at Disney hotels (non-DVC). You have to pay a $95 fee to do that and you cannot use any points bought in the resale market after March 21, 2011.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter