Booking Disney tours

Dingdingding

Mouseketeer
I'm planning to go to WDW and UOR in January 2018. When I'm there I want to do (at least) three tours: "Keys to the Kingdom", "The magic behind our steam trains" and the Universal VIP tour. I'd like to pay a chunk of the Disney tours by spending my 200 $ gift card.

When researching the tour options I only saw a telephone number to book them. I really don't like to book the tours by phone, due to earlier experiences at booking a tour in Eurodisney by phone and the high costs of calling a US phone number.

Is there an alternative of booking the tours than by phone? (e.g. e-mail)

Another alternative would be to book the tours when arriving at our Disney-hotel but I wonder if that could be too late. How fast are these tours getting filled up?

Is it possible to pay for the tours at the location (so we could use the gift card)?

If you are not sure of the price to call USA from your telephone provider, you could use a product like: http://www.callthrough.co.uk/rates.htm - for the USA you can call 0844 933 0222 from the UK and enter in the USA number (as 00 1 xxxxx) and you'll pay the price of the UK 0844 call - 3p/min in this case plus any additional charge your telephone provider makes for 0844. I'd advise doing this from a landline phone though, mobiles are still more expensive for this type of call. (The prices on this website haven't been updated for some time and it looks old, but it still works)

We've always been able to book everyhing (tours & special events) through the UK number

0800 16 90 730

Just call the dining UK Number and ask to be put through. It will save you the cost, and they'll be able to answer all your other questions too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!