Booking HRH through Hotel Kingdom

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
As I stated in my post last night, my husband called Loews directly to book us ressies for Oct. 24th and the best rate he was quoted was: 229.00 RPH club level (AAA and Fl. res. rate) There was no discounts for club level at HRH for the dates we wanted. No fan club, ent. rate or Ap rate at either. :(

I found a better rate at Hotelkingdom.com for HRH club level. (Not better than the RPH rate, but very close and we would prefer HRH for the pool.) Has anyone ever used them? Can I trust this? It states that it is not a hard reservation. You must wait 24 hrs. for a reply from the resort. Has anyone ever been turned down after the 24 hr. wait? Also, will I have any problem cancelling if I find a better rate later through Loews with one of the discount options we have? I plan to keep calling up until time to go. :)

I think we have just about every discount option available, but still couldn't get a better rate than hotelkingdom.com. What should I do?

at Xmas last year to get HRH room, and were pleased with the price, but you do have to read the fine print/call for details before "signing on the dotted line". Ours was totally nonrefundable (due to holiday season), which made me a little nervous. There were also quite a few "hidden" fees, etc, so make sure and ask for a total, not just the room price. Check in was a breeze, and we did save hundreds of dollars, so, for us, it was worth it.
Terri the Yoopermom
PS Try doing a search on "hotelkingdom" because I know we've discussed them before...

Hi

I also rang for rates in October and this is what I was quoted:-

No specials (ent/Fan/AP rates) for weekends in October.

Best mid-week rate was $125 + tax for a garden view room on 22nd October (Entertainment rate)

Lisa

It's amazing how a matter of a few days can make such a big differance in the price. Maybe I just got lucky but I have reservations for Oct 31st and Nov 2nd for a pool view at the RPH for $109 with the entertainment rate.
Keep trying and Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter