Booking magical extras at disneyworld

Stormtrooper mum

Mouseketeer
Hello all!

We’re from the uk but live in the us so have an American booking. We’re in the uk coming back to visit family in a few weeks when our booking window for extras begins. It looks like there is an 0800 number to call for these. We’re trying to get the fireworks pontoon boat. Has anyone booked this from the uk and what we’re the hold times like calling that number? Any tips and tricks? Anyone see an issue with it being an American reservation number? Thanks all!

If you mean the Ferrytale Fireworks then it seems to be a shambles.

The number doesn't seem to be very special - The first time I called it was an estimated 60 mins and I hung up. The second time was about 15 minutes and I've waited less than that for other Disney numbers.

And then they couldn't help me. There seemed to be no events in my useable window, though he found one on my arrival day (which I couldn't have made) with 5 people already booked ... but the system wouldn't let him add anyone else to it.
So it was basically left as "Keep ringing back occasionally and hopefully things will change".
ElsaSeriously.jpg

I've since got a California Grill booking that'll give me a fireworks view, so I'm not too bothered about FF now, but I'll check the website occasionally to see if they add an online booking option. I doubt I'll bother calling again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter