Booking Southwest, the price goes up after one ticket, tips?

lilkimmyk

Mouseketeer
Is there any way around this?

I am trying to take advantage of the Southwest sale today and get a flight for $100. When I search for one person it's $100 but when I try to change the number of people to 3 for all of us, the price jumps to $120pp!

I've never used Southwest before and I've used this trick with AA with ease. Am I stuck forking out the extra?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

What happens when you try to book for two people? If you’re okay checking in separately, book as many as you can at the lower price and then book the rest on a separate reservation.

What happens when you try to book for two people? If you’re okay checking in separately, book as many as you can at the lower price and then book the rest on a separate reservation.
No reason you can't do this. We did on one trip and had no problem.

Just to update, I was able to snag one for the cheaper price and the other 2 for the extra $20 pp. When I checked for more than one the price jumped. I don't mind checking in twice, so at least I saved something!

Thanks everyone for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter