Booking through expedia

Nevada Jen

DIS Veteran
Hi universal peeps! Quick question. Looking to book a trip. Do I get all the same onsite hotel perks if I book through Expedia rather than directly through universal? Expedia is much cheaper. Like more than 300 bucks. Worried I am missing something!

Hotel perks are based on which hotel you book
All on the hotel reservation will receive the hotel perks they offer

Does not matter how or with whom you booked

As mentioned you will still get EE and EP access. So no worries there. But make sure to check the cancellation polices Expedia has. I know that usually if I make a reservation through the Loews or USF websites, I may have to pay 1 night upfront, but I can cancel and get it back up to a few days before the actual stay. Other reservation sites may have more stringent cancellation policies.

I have booked through 3rd party online sites before and had no problems. If you are getting cheaper or Expedia perks, go for it.

Yes, I have seen cheaper rates thru Expedia but I still book through Loews.

To keep my status with the Loews YouFirst program, can't book through 3rd party sites to keep my YouFirst status.
Those bookings do not count towards my # of stays per year.

To keep my status with the Loews YouFirst program, can't book through 3rd party sites to keep my YouFirst status.
Those bookings do not count towards my # of stays per year.
Note that booking through Universal's site (usf.com) also counts for your YouFirst status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter