Boozy Regal Eagle?

We had beer with our QS credits there, no issues. I did try to order a $16 margarita at La Cantina de San Angel with a meal, and was told it had to be under $15 for the drink. Not sure if that holds for all QS restaurants at Epcot?

We had beer with our QS credits there, no issues. I did try to order a $16 margarita at La Cantina de San Angel with a meal, and was told it had to be under $15 for the drink. Not sure if that holds for all QS restaurants at Epcot?

It's interesting that there seems to be no real set "rule" about the price of the drink. We ate at Flying Fish last fall and our server recommended a bourbon for DH to try. We were surprised to see when the bill came that it was $19 for the bourbon pour, but the dining plan covered it.

I think table service definitely has fewer restrictions, including signature restaurants. We ordered two glasses of pinot noir at Brown Derby, and the server just poured us the most expensive one by the glass without asking - they ended up being $24 each, and covered by the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter