Boulangerie Patisserie CS - Have you tried it?

Booknut

<font color=green>I couldn't figure out why people
Hi,

Can someone tell me if they've used the DDP at the French counter service? Were you allowed a sandwich or quiche and a dessert? Their dessert list looks scrumptious! :teeth:

One of the most popular places IN World Showcase! :cool1:
I have been in line while guests were ordering items off the DDP. But I don't know the particulars.

Never used DDP but saw Boulangerie Patisserie and had to comment! Even if you do not use your DDP here you have to try this place! Everything here is to die for!

In January, we got two pastry items and a beverage for a CS. I am pretty sure you can also get "a savory and a sweet" plus the beverage. We were looking for a snack, not a meal; but I am pretty sure that is the way they described it when I asked how the DP worked. Go and ask, if not, the WS is full of other CS that are yummy!

I was there two weeks ago. You are allowed two sweets and a beverage or one sweet and one savory and a beverage. This is using a CS.

We were just there yesterday and you are allowed 2 sweeties (this is what the CM called them) and a drink or 1 salty & 1 sweetie and a drink.

You can not use a snack credit there unless it's a drink. I wanted to also use 1 of my snack credits for an additional pastry, but it wasn't allowed.

Let me make sure I understand. You can't use your snack credits at Boulangerie Pastry for any of their pastries? Can someone tell me if this is the policy there? No "anything under $4"? Only drinks? And yet have people successfully used their snack credits for pastries at Norway?

Simba's Mom said:
Let me make sure I understand. You can't use your snack credits at Boulangerie Pastry for any of their pastries? Can someone tell me if this is the policy there? No "anything under $4"? Only drinks? And yet have people successfully used their snack credits for pastries at Norway?

I tried twice on Tuesday with 2 different CM's and they both told me the only snack I could get was a drink. Maybe someone else has had a different experience, but they wouldn't let me get a pastry with a snack credit.

I was able to use them in Norway without a problem. I wasn't able to use the snack credit at the little booth in front of Morrocco that sold frozen drinks. They were under $4, but they didn't participate in the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter