Boulangerie Patisserie in Epcot

camdensmom

DIS Veteran
It's listed as a CS, but seems more snack like.

Has anyone eaten here on DP? What did you have?

Haven't used DP here but I love this place! Yes it is more like a snack line but I end up spending about $40 here everytime! It's gotta be my sweettooth! I love the choco. mousse, eclairs, napoleons, and elephant ears. Give it a try! I'm sure you'll go back! I try to stock up for in-room desserts but it never ends up happening. The box is usually empty once we leave the park! :confused3

Although I haven't yet, I certainly plan to go the on my next, DP trip. They have ham and cheese croissants, quiche, cheese and fruit plates, roast beef subs (I think I remember). From what I understand I could have quiche, lemonade, and a peach tart for dessert for my CS meal there. Can't wait!

Simba's Mom said:
Although I haven't yet, I certainly plan to go the on my next, DP trip. They have ham and cheese croissants, quiche, cheese and fruit plates, roast beef subs (I think I remember). From what I understand I could have quiche, lemonade, and a peach tart for dessert for my CS meal there. Can't wait!
Oh yummy! I think I'll jot that down for a counter service in the parks to look for. I've been trying to write a couple down so that when it comes time for lunch I kind of know what to look for. :banana:

Thanks for sharing, was not sure how this would work as a CS either, but that sounds yummy.

I love the threads where everyone shares useful info about the Dining plan instead of how to misuse it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter