Bounce back question

Mickeycrocs

Mouseketeer
hello all. Question: my aunt booked a bounce back for two rooms at contemporary. One room herself husband and son, the other her parents. Her nephew wants to now go, so she called to see if he could be added into my grandparents room with free dining, she was told no. This doesn't seem right to me, can anyone help out?

I see this is older, but thought I would share my experience. I booked bb free dining . 1 room for me and dh and a child and a room for adult step daughter and her 2 kids. the stepdaughters room is her own reservation, in her name, her own bounceback because she originally was listed as an adult in the room that had the bounceback offer. since those original bookings of those 2 bounceback rooms, I have changed resorts 2x . first we were in CSR, then POR and finally POP. Once we were finally settled in Pop I called again to modify and add my adult step son (her brother) to her room w free dining reservation and they did it. Finally after all that! (yes, there's more!) I called a final time to reduce ticket down to the minimum requirement which was a 2 day with either water park fun or hopper. That was tricky. At first they said they couldn't, I was very nice but insisted they could. I was on the phone almost an hour. initial cm knew it COULD be done but had to cycle it thru 2 higher ups who could put it thru. so, Wa La, changes CAN be made! [In case your wondering we dropped down to the 2 day ticket because after original bookings I found 6 day base tickets at a great price and bought them. So we will use those and save the required 2 day us waterpark for another trip)

Was this booked during your last visit?

I was offered a free dining offer when I was at Disney in September but it had to be booked before we left. You could only make certain changes after booking and keep the discounted pricing.

I had booked a bounce back Sept. I just called a few weeks ago and added someone to the room and kept the free dining and everything. They just have to go to another group to get it added.

Relating to the OP question, CAn I add a room to a bounce back offer? We are already 4, my son would make 5 and too big for the Murphy bed.

Does anyone know if you can add a day to your bounce back the flights we were able to get have us coming home a day later then expected but they wont allow us to add a day even though when we booked we were told we could add if needed anyone done this before trip is not till august 2017

Does anyone know if you can add a day to your bounce back the flights we were able to get have us coming home a day later then expected but they wont allow us to add a day even though when we booked we were told we could add if needed anyone done this before trip is not till august 2017
You can, if there is availability under that promotion. You'll need to call them.

We will be there in 2 weeks, if we get a bounce back offer, can we make it in Aug / Sept to get the free dining bounce back? Or will we have to bounce back to April / May?

My friend was just there two weeks ago and the offer they had was for the Fall. Not sure what exactly it was, but it was a fall promotion.

We will be there in 2 weeks, if we get a bounce back offer, can we make it in Aug / Sept to get the free dining bounce back? Or will we have to bounce back to April / May?

The FD BB I booked for late Aug/early Sep 2017 ended 9/30/2016 (you had to book it before then, while a resort guest). That had check in dates from 5/30/2017 to 12/20/2017 (not every day was available).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts