Bounce Back Question?

MickeyMouseCD524

DIS Veteran
What's the down payment for a bounce back offer? I've never booked a bounce back but want to make sure I save enough to book one next time we're down.

What's the down payment for a bounce back offer? I've never booked a bounce back but want to make sure I save enough to book one next time we're down.

The normal down payment & cancellation rules apply. So it is $200 for a package, one night's payment for a room only reservation. You do have to pay the deposit when you book, there is no grace period.

Where do we find out about the Bounce Back offer? I never see anything in the rooms or anything. I'm planning on doing so when I go down in August.

Where do we find out about the Bounce Back offer? I never see anything in the rooms or anything. I'm planning on doing so when I go down in August.

It's extension 8844 on the resort phone. You can call when you are there to check dates and availability for those particular dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter