Bounce back

Carolrita

Mouseketeer
im currently staying in s room at Disney world with 2 other people in the room. My parents are staying in a separate room. My mom and I have the same name and address. The 2 people in the room with me booked bounce back for mid August 2019. I want to go in mid July, but we must book for the same dates as we are all in the same room now (even if we book our own rooms for B.B.) I decided to book a trip in my moms name since we have the same name and address. I figured i’d Just use her account. Now that I think about it, I’m wondering if that would be a problem since I’d need to use my finger prints to get into the parks. Do you think this will be a problem? Has anyone done this? TIA

im currently staying in s room at Disney world with 2 other people in the room. My parents are staying in a separate room. My mom and I have the same name and address. The 2 people in the room with me booked bounce back for mid August 2019. I want to go in mid July, but we must book for the same dates as we are all in the same room now (even if we book our own rooms for B.B.) I decided to book a trip in my moms name since we have the same name and address. I figured i’d Just use her account. Now that I think about it, I’m wondering if that would be a problem since I’d need to use my finger prints to get into the parks. Do you think this will be a problem? Has anyone done this? TIA
They don't save your fingerprints from one trip to another. It's WDW, not the FBI. As long as you use your own finger for scanning all park entries on your ticket during your trip, you'll be fine.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter