Bounceback for 2018

Unfortunately no. If you look at the 6th picture that @Wood Nymph attached it shows all dates offered. there is nothing at all between September 30 until December 7th.

Thank you so much, I didn't realize I can see those photos by hitting them.

I guess I'll hope for the end of September that would work for a long weekend.

Thank you so much, I didn't realize I can see those photos by hitting them.

I guess I'll hope for the end of September that would work for a long weekend.

You may be well aware of this but just wanted to be sure....in the case of a Room Only BB, the discount only applies to the exact nights of the offer that you are staying. (This is unlike the Free Dining BB where if you check in the last night of the FD BB you get FD for you entire stay.) If the Room Only BB ends on Sept 29th and your stay extends past that date, you will be charged full price for Sept 30th onward. Just didn't want you to be surprised.

You may be well aware of this but just wanted to be sure....in the case of a Room Only BB, the discount only applies to the exact nights of the offer that you are staying. (This is unlike the Free Dining BB where if you check in the last night of the FD BB you get FD for you entire stay.) If the Room Only BB ends on Sept 29th and your stay extends past that date, you will be charged full price for Sept 30th onward. Just didn't want you to be surprised.

Thanks so much, I didn't know that.:worship:

Can someone explain how the bounce back offers work?

We're going at the end of this month and plan on going at the end of October as well - should I talk to someone while we are there about getting an offer for our next trip?

I have a room already on hold for October, do I need to cancel it to get the best 'deal'

We're going at the end of this month and plan on going at the end of October as well - should I talk to someone while we are there about getting an offer for our next trip?

I have a room already on hold for October, do I need to cancel it to get the best 'deal'

I believe October is completely blocked out of the Bounceback offer.

There should be an info pamphlet in your room. You can look in there. Your better option though is to call x8844 from your resort room. If you ask anywhere else they most likely will say they don’t know about BounceBack/future stay offers.

@PopGirl26 said, the current bb (that will be offered until mid-August does not include any dates in October or November. I just confirmed this with a picture I took of the bb offer during out stay in Jan/Feb.

Are bounceback offers the same for each guest regardless of room type or package?

I currently have a split stay booked for 4 nights at All Star Sports and then a 2 night room only reservation for Yacht Club for the coming fall.

My mother insists that we should wait until we're at Yacht Club to book the 2019 bounceback because it will probably be "better" but I was under the impression that there's only 1 bounceback offer at a time and that it's offered to all resort guests regardless of whether you're staying at a Value or Deluxe.

Are bounceback offers the same for each guest regardless of room type or package?

I currently have a split stay booked for 4 nights at All Star Sports and then a 2 night room only reservation for Yacht Club for the coming fall.

My mother insists that we should wait until we're at Yacht Club to book the 2019 bounceback because it will probably be "better" but I was under the impression that there's only 1 bounceback offer at a time and that it's offered to all resort guests regardless of whether you're staying at a Value or Deluxe.
It doesn't matter if you're staying value or deluxe. The bouncebacks are the same.

The BB offer is the same for everyone so my personal plan is to book ASAP upon arrival so that it's done and one less thing I have to remember to do later in my trip. The one year I left it for then end and was sorry I did as it hung over my head all day the final day we were there and we also had to rush back to the room the final night to be able to call before the phone lines closed for the night.

This year I booked the second night of our 8 night trip and it was a relief to have it behind me.

The BB offer is the same for everyone so my personal plan is to book ASAP upon arrival so that it's done and one less thing I have to remember to do later in my trip. The one year I left it for then end and was sorry I did as it hung over my head all day the final day we were there and we also had to rush back to the room the final night to be able to call before the phone lines closed for the night.

This year I booked the second night of our 8 night trip and it was a relief to have it behind me.

It doesn't matter if you're staying value or deluxe. The bouncebacks are the same.

Awesome thank you both for the answer. One more thing that I forgot to ask..

If we're staying during non-free dining dates in the fall, is there a chance our BB offer could still be for free dining the next year or is it totally out of the question since we aren't there during the FD period? We're staying from Halloween through the first week of November so we're already assuming our dates are blacked out or just non-existent for FD this year.

Awesome thank you both for the answer. One more thing that I forgot to ask..

If we're staying during non-free dining dates in the fall, is there a chance our BB offer could still be for free dining the next year or is it totally out of the question since we aren't there during the FD period? We're staying from Halloween through the first week of November so we're already assuming our dates are blacked out or just non-existent for FD this year.

I think the bounceback for free dining was bookable til October 31st. So if you book it the day you arrive, you might score free dining. Assuming they offer it again for next year. The only problem is, dates/resorts are very limited for this offer by the end of the promotion period.

what is the current bounceback offer? I only see notes from 2017. I am going next week (and could book one), or try to get one when the room only offers come out at the same time as free dining (madhouse)

what is the current bounceback offer? I only see notes from 2017. I am going next week (and could book one), or try to get one when the room only offers come out at the same time as free dining (madhouse)

This is the current offer:

2018 room only bounce back

Released October – 2017

30% off deluxe villas – excludes 3 bedroom villas and bungalows at Polynesian

30% off deluxe resorts

25% off moderate resorts

20% off value resorts – excludes Little Mermaid rooms

Valid for most nights 1/1-1/3/18, 1/7-1/11/18, 1/15-1/18/18, 1/21-1/25/18, 1/28-2/1/18, 2/4-2/7/18, 2/11-2/15/18, 2/19-2/22/18, 2/25-3/1/18, ¾-3/8/18, 4/3-4/5/18, 4/8-4/12/18, 4/15-5/24/18, 5/28-8/30/18, 9/4-9/29/18, 12/7-12/22/18

Dial extension 844 from your in-room phone or call 407-939-1923. Book on or prior to your check out date (which must be on or before 8/15/18)

Moderate and deluxe suites may be available at lesser discount. Deposit is required at time of booking. Value resorts are excluded 4/26-4/30/18, 5/3-5/6/18, and 5/10-5/13/18

Just booked a room-only bounce back today. Availability was slim for my dates in September. AKL only had savanna and CL, YC and BW only had CL, and BC had no availability at all. So I’ll still be watching for a deal...::yes::

We will be there in 17 days! Hoping to book a BB for a 4 night stay in December at one of the values! Anyone have any recent experience on what might be available Dec. 12 - 16th?

while on property in February I was able to adjust my June 2018 reservation with a great BB offer. From reading these boards my understanding is that the Room Only Reservation will not change until around August. Will I be able to book a BB offer for NEXT August 2019 while on property in June or is it only through the rest of the calendar year?

while on property in February I was able to adjust my June 2018 reservation with a great BB offer. From reading these boards my understanding is that the Room Only Reservation will not change until around August. Will I be able to book a BB offer for NEXT August 2019 while on property in June or is it only through the rest of the calendar year?
The BB offer that will be in your room in June 2018 will be the same one you had in February. It will only offer BB dates in 2018.

Bummer. I was hoping otherwise. But thank you for letting me know.

I know some Guests have been lucky enough to be able to move a prior BB reservation to a new BB offer. Very YMMV and you may need to have Guest Services involved to make it happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!