Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

I booked a bounceback in October for FD next August at YC. I got two rooms. Is it possible to add another room to the reservation or am I out of luck because that BB promotion is over?

Update to BB Policy!

I called this morning to book a BB offer and was pleasantly surprised with a recent change.

In the past a BB offer was limited in rooms to the number of adults on the current reservation. This has changed in that each current reservation can book up to a maximum number of 3 rooms regardless of how many adults are on the current reservation.

I am travelling alone with my dd who is a child. In the past I’ve been restricted to booking one room. Today I was able to book 2 rooms for the exact same dates!
That is great news! I will update the first post.

I booked a bounceback in October for FD next August at YC. I got two rooms. Is it possible to add another room to the reservation or am I out of luck because that BB promotion is over?
I haven't heard of anyone being able to add a room after their current WDW stay. But only the BB line can answer this. If you call them, please report back your experience.

This is an update to a post two days ago. For the heck of it, I called the BB number again today. I again asked about Epcot Resorts, Contemporary, GF, WL and this time added the Poly. I checked on Dec. 7-12, and Dec. 8-13. Same results...Garden "Cottage" type club level room at BW was the least expensive at the same price as above. Poly had no availability at all.
I will look for an AP discount later in the year, or book at the Swan or Dolphin.

I had the same result this morning. I called looking for five nights in early December, and the ONLY room available at a deluxe that was not CL or a suite was GF garden view December 11-16. The agent checked all the deluxes for all five-day stays starting Dec. 6-11 through Dec 13-18. The GF Bounceback was still less expensive than rack rates at the Epcot resorts so I booked it.

This is the first time I’ve had trouble booking an early December Bounceback a year in advance. May have to change our strategy in future years.

I had the same result this morning. I called looking for five nights in early December, and the ONLY room available at a deluxe that was not CL or a suite was GF garden view December 11-16. The agent checked all the deluxes for all five-day stays starting Dec. 6-11 through Dec 13-18. The GF Bounceback was still less expensive than rack rates at the Epcot resorts so I booked it.

This is the first time I’ve had trouble booking an early December Bounceback a year in advance. May have to change our strategy in future years.
I’m guessing many extra people have booked Dec 2019 in anticipation of SW:GE opening.

I took heed and booked a bb at akl savanbah view. December is limited! All I had in my dates were all and the Boardwalk.

I took heed and booked a bb at akl savanbah view. December is limited! All I had in my dates were all and the Boardwalk.
It was smart to book a BB. With the anticipation of SW opening, many are already booking for December and offers will likely be very limited in availability.

I booked three room only bounceback ressies for July for POR, really wanted POFQ. I booked std 5th sleeper rooms, but don't really want to be in Alligator Bayou, and I don't need the murphy beds. I feel bad having them if someone else needs them. Would the best number to call be 407-939-1923, if you want to see if another resort has availability?

Wow, that’s interesting considering all the reports of low crowds last summer. Thanks for posting!
I know right? I just called and booked my bb a few minutes ago. I was a pit panicked thinking there was nothing left for the summer. Thankfully there was lots of resort availability for my July/August dates. :)

I know right? I just called and booked my bb a few minutes ago. I was a pit panicked thinking there was nothing left for the summer. Thankfully there was lots of resort availability for my July/August dates. :)

So they let you book the bounceback offer for July & August even tho the new flyer didn’t list those dates?

So they let you book the bounceback offer for July & August even tho the new flyer didn’t list those dates?

Yes. Both fliers say they are valid until August 15, 2019. It just seems like they are phasing out the summer dates with the new brochures. I bet they’ll still be available if anyone asks, but most people won’t think to ask if they look on the new flier.

We just left on 12/27 and booked a BB for 12/20-12/27 of 2019. I wanted to repeat the exact stay that we had this year -- WL Deluxe CL room 12/20-12/23 and BC 1BR Suite 12/23-12/27 -- but the WL in that room category for those dates was unavailable. In fact, the only availability the WL had at all for those dates was a bunk bed room. We ended up booking a CR CL Tower Standard View for 12/20-12/22 for I think $707 a night, and then 12/22-12/27 the 1BR Suite at BC. The BC suite was only about $100 off per night (approximately the same discount we had with an AP discount for that room this year), but the CR discount was more substantial. I only plan to keep these reservations if I can't find a better AP or general public discount. I'd also really love to book a different EP hotel (I know BC has a lot of fans, including us, but we felt that for the price we paid the service was meh and the room had quite a few stains in the carpet, couch, etc...we just weren't feeling the love for what we paid, lol...but we kept telling ourselves we were really paying for the location), but I'm not aware of any other EP resorts that have a CL 1BR suite, and we really want to do the CL FP+ and have a separate sleeping area for our D.

Just an FYI. In December I booked a Bounceback deal for February at Pop Century. I was paying $801.90 for four nights.
I just cancelled that because I got an Annual Passholder rate where I’m paying $615 for FIVE nights.
Just something to check out if you’re currently working on a BB offer.

I can not believe how BB has been so hard to get. My family always books the bounce back for early December so we can celebrate my grandsons birthday. For the last two years could not get dates we wanted. We like to come in on the 8th of December for a week and this past December got bounce back at GF starting on the 9th, so we had to do a split stay for the one night. This year when we booked bounce back CM told me that the only thing for a week she had would start on 12/12 to 12/19... I booked GF again but my husband wanted to stay at Yacht Club next December and I was able to change it.
I called today to see if I could possibly change the dates closer to 12/9 but they only still didn't not have any availability ... need two rooms since my son booked bounce back too. So I guess I really got lucky with what I got. May do split stay again but hoping for AP discount to come out. I am scared because of GE that they might not offer anything for late fall and winter. It seems everyone was taken back by the FD and discount offer that came out yesterday. What do you all think....will they come out with a AP offer later on in the year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!