Bouncing back; or at least I'm trying to...

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
All of a sudden the events of last Tuesday made my trip to WDW next year seem so unimportant. I cried till my eyes were swollen, hugged my son until he asked to be released :) and Thanked God for sparing my family and friends.

But then I started to think of all the wonderful memories my family and I had from WDW and how we always look forward to going. So last Thursday with all that was going around me I called MS and made ressies for August 2002. Had the nicest chat with "Bob" at MS; he asked about my family and I felt like I was chatting with a "friend".

It's going to be a long hard struggle for many to get back to "normal" . But we can do it and we will. And I'll be gosh darnned if I let some $#$@%$^ terrorist run my life.

I'm sorry for getting on the soapbox; that's not what this was intended to do. But I do feel better....:)

We are proud of you Linda and all the other New Yorkers. The WTC will rise from the ashes. Peoples lives will go on, albeit, with great difficultly.

Linda, my call to MS will be next Monday, and I will make it for sure. Glad all is well with you and yours.

Ms. WDW....Isn't it great that God has no limits? You stopped crying when your eyes were swollen. Your son ASKED to be released. But God just kept listening to your prayers. No limits. Hard for us humans to comprehend, huh?

God bless!
ohiominnie

I felt the same way you did last week, but now I can't wait to get down to WDW! Our trip isn't until January and we will have two seperate groups of friends coming down to spend part of the time with us. Somehow, it feels like WDW will wash away some of our pain and fears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter