Do you eat breakfast and lunch when you want on Disney Dream?

snowsue1

Mouseketeer
Do you eat breakfast and lunch any time you want on Disney Dream?
Is there assigned times?

Are all breakfast and lunch at Cabanas or are there other choices?

Can you go more than once to breakfast and/or lunch? For example, I do not like to eat big meals, so I might want to go to breakfast before everyone else in my family gets up and maybe just get cereal and fruit. Then when everyone gets up I might want to go back and eat again but maybe some heavier such as bacon, eggs and toast.

Do you have to your KTTW card when you eat?

There are really no assigned times for breakfast and lunch. They just serve breakfast and lunch between certain times, but you're not assigned times like during dinner. The times do differ slightly from when you're in port and when you're at sea. You can go and eat at a sit down restaurant or go to cabanas.
At least, this is what I remember... I ate from the fast food places a lot as apposed to the restaurants.
But yes, you can get up at say, 7:30 and have a light breakfast (you can even order this from room service if you like), perhaps from the buffet and go back later to a sit down for some eggs and stuff.
And no, you don't need your key to the world card.
The assigned seating is for the last day if you choose to attend breakfast.

The restaurant opening times for breakfast and lunch with be posted in the daily Personal Navigator left in your Stateroom the night before.

Quick Service bar's opening time's as well just in case you get the munchies between meals at the restaurants!

Ex Techie :)

All the answers to these questions are what you'd consider the right ones! Plenty of venues to choose from for breakfast and lunch, from snacks to sit-down table service in one or two of the formal dining rooms. Hours are plentiful, as is the food. Eat early and often (like voting in Chicago!).

They do not swipe your KTTW card when you eat. There are various places you can eat--at least one "sit down" breakfast and lunch are available each day as well as Cabanas and room service. The Navigator will list the hours when each of the venues will be open. You can view the menu outside the dining room after the preceding meal. For instance, at the end of the dinner seating, they will post the breakfast menu. When breakfast ends, the lunch menu will be posted (sit down restaurant!)

Yes, you can eat breakfast or lunch twice if you wish.

I'd strongly suggest trying a sit down breakfast at least once.

In the FAQ sticky there are links to past Navigator's you can click on and look over. In each day's Navigator you will see a box that has when all meal and bar venues are open.
When all else fails and you still need more food there's always room service, the majority of the items are at no extra cost except for a tip to the delivery person. The room service menu will be in the hardback book that is in your cabin.

Okay, a lot has been said about dinners but I've not read much about where to eat for breakfast (except on last day) and lunch.

So, do you have certain restaurants you go to for breakfast? What about lunch? How does this work as I know dinner is rotation. Yes, I understand the places by the pool but.....

please advise.

Thanks

Apart from the last days breakfast and the charcter breakfast ( if you are on a 7 day+) cruise, you eat where you want. The navigator will list the times and places where you can eat breakfast or lunch for that day. Some place are buffet and some a la carte plus there are the places by the pool. Oh, and there is room service as well.

Okay, a lot has been said about dinners but I've not read much about where to eat for breakfast (except on last day) and lunch.

So, do you have certain restaurants you go to for breakfast? What about lunch? How does this work as I know dinner is rotation. Yes, I understand the places by the pool but.....

please advise.

Thanks

I merged your thread with another thread on the same topic. Answers to your questions are above your post.

We like doing a late breakfast at Triton's/Lumiere's after the crowd dies down but before they close for lunch. Service is great and you feel like you are at a nice restaurant....not like you are at Golden Corral...

there were many options for breakfast and lunch, there wasnt an assigned dining time but for breakfast we went a the normal breakfast time-10 and it was fairly busy. So i would suggest going earlier or later. You have the option to get lunch anytime that is good for you!
p.s. the lunches are sooo good!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter