Breakfast places in Downtown Disney

Trackerbee

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We would like to plan a day of shopping at Downtown Disney and would like to start off with breakfast, but I don't see much down there besides McDonalds. Am I missing anything? Thanks

Rainforest Cafe. I know the one at Animal Kingdom does serve breakfast. Or maybe there are places that are open where you can grab a coffee and baked good like Ghiradelli's? But these are just guesses. You could always just have a quick breakfast in your room or stop at a hotel for breakfast before going to DTD. Good luck. Dawn

Rainforest at DTD doesn't serve breakfast. There are only 2 places that do, and they are McDonalds and Wolfgang Puck Express on the Marketplace side. Both are counterservice. There are no full service breakfast restaurants there. Sorry.:(

Eeyore-do you know what type of breakfast items they have at Wolfgang Puck Express. All the books only list lunch and dinner for them. Thanks for you help!

we ate at wolfgang puck express for breakfast last year. i can not remember all on the menu, but they have a french toast that is really yummy!!:tongue:

I'll try to remember to look at the menu. I think I remember egg dishes, french toast, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter