Brief park report from today - Sunday, March 15.

I did. Didn’t you read my post? It’s 100% true. Why would you doubt a single word of it? ;-).
We have seen your posts over the years...
What NO Pictures this morning?
Or did you loose your cell jumping the gates?

Sorry you were unable to score a BG this morning.
I know how you feel.
It was easier for me to get a BG three times last week than it is to find milk and TP in the stores today.

The lady slicing meat/cheese at the store deli was telling everyone Bread was sold out and so were Taco shells for wraps.. So don't plan on making a traditional sandwich anytime soon.

Well there ya go.....

G

As someone who is not local and had to have a trip cancelled that she was really looking forward to (and really emotionally needed after a rough start to the year): THANK YOU.

I needed this laugh today. It does help I deal with trauma by cracking jokes myself and this has been one I struggled with finding anything to laugh at on my own. I really appreciate this post and the humor. I appreciate the normalcy of seeing one of your Sunday posts.

As someone who is not local and had to have a trip cancelled that she was really looking forward to (and really emotionally needed after a rough start to the year): THANK YOU.

I needed this laugh today. It does help I deal with trauma by cracking jokes myself and this has been one I struggled with finding anything to laugh at on my own. I really appreciate this post and the humor. I appreciate the normalcy of seeing one of your Sunday posts.
Here's a pic from Jan 29th right at 8am
I couldn't believe how many people were there for a BG.
This I don't miss....
But I will miss my April trip, just like everyone else. Due to my old age I chose to cancel until later...
Just wish I knew when later could be...
01 2020-01-29 8am.jpg

Oh this was funny from the beginning those of us who know Wonkakid and his love of Disney and weekly reports. I thought this must be a dream as I read it, then thought wow there is a lot of detail in this.

It was a great read and made me smile, especially the part about the crowds later on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter