Brief park report from today - Sunday, March 15.

I returned this morning and was able to grab all of the top scores on Buzz. Since crowds were so light, even my low scores made the board. Very strange times.

View attachment 481540

I will need to call DLR and dispute this. I too, was at the park on this date, and I scored at least 203 points! They have absolutely nothing else to do right now, so I figure I will be high priority in sorting out this mess.

This is trash and in extremely poor taste!
This isn't "trash" this is humor. No need to insult the writer.
I don't get it. Is this supposed to be funny?
Yes, it's supposed to be funny. Maybe if you lighten up a bit you'll get it. Read it again and you might see a fun little fantasy trip report to tickle the funny-bone.

I'm glad to see most people responding get it. We need some levity. Thanks again WonkaKid!

I will need to call DLR and dispute this. I too, was at the park on this date, and I scored at least 203 points! They have absolutely nothing else to do right now, so I figure I will be high priority in sorting out this mess.
Well, get in line. The last thing DL will fix is scoring issues with Buzz. I've been after them forever to correct the many problems with the attraction. At this point, there's almost more that's wrong with it than is right. ;-).

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thanks for this, WonkaKid! Of course, I have a similar sense of humor so perhaps I'm similarly warped in the opinion of many :D

Hi, WonkaKid! My husband read your post aloud last night, and it did take me a minute to catch on, right around the jumping the gates into the park. We both got a good laugh, love your sense of humor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter