bring your own measured powdered drink mix

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
On our last trip to Disney, I measured out powdered drink mix-iced tea, kool-aid, lemonade etc.,equivalent to one water bottle, and put each of the measured drink mix in a snack size baggie. When my kids were thirsty, we found the nearest water fountain, dumped the powdered mix in the water bottle and filled at the fountain. Saved us alot of money and the kids had something different to drink throughout the day.

We do a similar thing, but I just take one big baggie with drink mix and a measuring spoon. I figure out before we leave how to measure out with that measuring spoon.

You can get a free cup of ice water from any counter service restaurant. We like to use that as the water since it's usually cooler and you don't have to worry about water fountain germs.

Plastic 35mm film canisters work great for powdered drink mixes. They do not puncture so you do not wind up with drink mix all over the place.

we did this on our last trip and it worked so great. we liked the powdered gatorade the most!

We have a water cooler at home and I do not like the taste of fountain or tap water so the juice mix went over well with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter