bringing food into parks?

roccocst

Earning My Ears
We are in WDW for a week in January(7of us)I've been reading that they allow drinks and snacks into the parks. How about sandwiches if they're in our backpacks? Is that pushing it?Ihave a 5 year old that eats evey two hours. Anyone try it? thanks a bunch!

I have seen other families eating sandwiches in the parks, although "carry-ins" are officially against the rules.

we always bring food in with us. Snacks I should say, water and juice boxes. When my kids were smaller, still are 4 &6 I would bring P&J for DD she didn't really eat much and I didn't want her to live on hot dogs and chicken nuggets. No one ever said anything. I have a feeling if you spread out and have a picnic they would say something but if it is for the kids...I don't think you will have a problem.

We just got back last week, and although we don't pack a full meal for all 6 of us, we do bring a cooler with some water, and drink boxes. My 3 year old wouldn't eat chicken strips or hot dogs--I would make her a PBJ, bring her a yogurt and two pieces of bologna(don't ask--she will not eat her bologna on bread :) ) This way I know she was eating something and why waste the money when I know she won't eat any of the childrens meals. No one ever said anything about what was in my cooler.
I also had some dry snacks like cereal, fruit snacks and chips. I don't think you will have a problem either.

we took tons of snacks and i even took those wonderful uncrustables from the freezer.
They were for me!! My kids don't like them, they are pb & J!

We also took pop in too!

There was added security and we always opened the coolers and they just made nice comments about the snacks and diapers and pop & food!

We usually go during the summer and I always bring in bottled water.
:) It's too hot to eat so I don't bring snacks in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter