BRRRR . . . it is going to get how flipping cold???

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
I just saw on the news that we here in Florida are going to get the coldest weather we have seen in many years this weekend.

Check out Friday!!
7DAY_SMALL.jpg

Bundle up tight my fellow Floridians!!

pray for us cold blooded people down here! (trry not to pick on us too much too, lol)

I would not mind some SNOW though. :eek:

I will try to be very understanding and not pick on you. :teeth: However, when the temps get around zero here this week, I probably won't be as cheerful about it. lol

50 would be wonderful here in the frigid Northeast.. .. hey maybe you all will see snow on Saturday... now wouldn't that be funny?

Its been stuck in the teens and 20's for the past two weeks.

Man, that is cold!!! I hope you all stay warm down there! Apparently we've had (on average) the coldest January in like 5 years here. Come on up here Christine, it's not too much colder and at least you'll see some snow :teeth:

I know Serena. :) We are just not used to that kind of weather so we that is too stinking cold for us. ;)

Originally posted by helenabear
Man, that is cold!!! I hope you all stay warm down there! Apparently we've had (on average) the coldest January in like 5 years here. Come on up here Christine, it's not too much colder and at least you'll see some snow :teeth:

LOL, I wish I could but I would probably turn into one big popsicle. :teeth:

LOL, I know. I'm just giving you a hard time. :teeth: You aren't used to it whatever the actual numbers may be.

I only wish we would get out of the Minus signs here! The other night it was -34 up here in the mountains!!

Keep warm, Christine!! I try not to laugh when my parents call me and tell me they have to put on a winter jacket this week!:rolleyes:

;) :p

Originally posted by Mickey's sunshine
LOL, I wish I could but I would probably turn into one big popsicle. :teeth:

Aw C'mon it's only 15 degrees over here. That's nothing for you Floridians :p

Originally posted by coqui
Aw C'mon it's only 15 degrees over here. That's nothing for you Floridians :p

LOL, it sounds just marvelous. LOL

Beanie - they will be colder than my area - about 10 degrees or more cooler. Brrrrrr.

The day we were in Florida in Dec. and it was 53 and breezy it seemed a lot colder--although right now it is 7 degrees here and I would GLADLY go back to 53!!
Stay warm!
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter