Brunch at the Top - Cali Grill *new updates from 12/11/16 on p.6*

For those that have done the brunch do you think it would be bad for a solo traveler. I don't really mind dining alone and it of course would be a bonus if I got a seat with a view. Thoughts on solo dining???
I think it would be absolutely perfect for solo dining! The views are lovely, and you see more since it's daylight. It feels a bit more casual than dinner, and the servers don't seem as rushed and hurried, I suspect because part of the service is the buffet where you help yourself. I hadn't thought of it before, but CG Brunch is one of the better spots for solo dining at the World. I shall recommend it in the future!

I think it would be absolutely perfect for solo dining! The views are lovely, and you see more since it's daylight. It feels a bit more casual than dinner, and the servers don't seem as rushed and hurried, I suspect because part of the service is the buffet where you help yourself. I hadn't thought of it before, but CG Brunch is one of the better spots for solo dining at the World. I shall recommend it in the future!
Thank you that is what I was thinking too. I am starting to plan my first solo trip and I think I will put the brunch at the top of my list.

I keep seeing reviews for this and now I'm thinking I need to try and get this as our arrival day brunch, assuming I can get an early flight out of Chicago (which I believe is a direct flight). I'm dying to try the lobster eggs Benedict and the steak and eggs! They sound so good. Plus all that sushi available. Your pictures are great!

This is 2 dining credits, per person, correct? How much is it out of pocket? We're going to have the deluxe dining plan, but I have a few more signature meals planned out, so I guess I'll need to weigh which is the better option.

Great updates everyone! Keep them coming. and thanks again to all those who dropped by with such kind words and positive reviews. So happy this meal is still being offered and going strong.

My visits seem so long ago now. I'm glad to read all the great remarks on what's new these days.

Well the word must be out on this brunch because I can't get a reservation for our May visit to save my life and have been trying for months!!
We're staying at BLT with family and I'm hoping something opens up so fingers crossed.
(sounds like the menu has changed a bit and what's this about a new replacement for the mimosa? doesn't seem good to me either)

Keep looking. I recently booked an ADR for July 9th. I suspect the closing of Narcoossee's brunch ( that was no chopped meat either) has changed the dynamics of booking a ressie.
Want to thank you for the lovely review you wrote. Classically informative:cool:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter