Bsod. 6/24 12:00 -OVER-

dornen said:
all you people yelling at yavn to open up do realize that he's probly trying to fix whatever's wrong with vmk and not looking at boards.
i suppose but the only thing i noticed wrong with vmk is the crashing and dcing but why would they worry about that now and on the weekend!

dornen said:
all you people yelling at yavn to open up do realize that he's probly trying to fix whatever's wrong with vmk and not looking at boards.

Yes we know! We are just kidding. We know that without yavn, we wouldn't be sitting here ripping our hair out because VMK is having problems.

OMG, i'm in such a vengeful mood right now.

Seriously, without yavn we wouldn't have VMK and we wouldn't have met all the nice people from the DIS and elsewhere.

yes its good of yavn to worry about vmk and even make it.
it would be nice to have the pirates or fireworks game outside of vmk so i could go blow up firecrackers lol

We're back up!

Thanks_Yavn_26403.gif

Well, when VMK was down, I kept playing the pirates game for codes. 4 the 7 codes I got were posters. 1 was unuseable. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter