Budget Friendly Dutch Oven

hello there,

I have been searching for a Dutch oven that is budget friendly. I know there are some that are $300+, but even though I wish I could Gift this to this special person, it is simply not in my price range. I don’t cook in them, so I am clueless as to what brands work better and don’t peel. Help! And is there a difference to the enamel? Some don’t have it in the name title so don’t know if it makes a difference...

I got mine for maybe $30 or $40 at Aldi's a couple years ago, I cant remember the price but it was inexpensive and I figured I wouldn't be upset if it was a piece of junk, but it's been awesome.

I have the enameled cast iron one from sams. Have had it a couple years. It is super heavy and good quality. I love it! I think I paid $40.

I have an enamel Lodge Dutch oven from Target. It’s more than a decade old and minimal chipping.

We have 4 cooks in the house and have been using a Cuisinart one daily for 7-8 years. Seriously, we use it so much I don't even put it in the cabinet with the others, it stays on the stove ready to go. Every time I see a Lecruset at TJ Maxx or Marshalls though.......just can't bite the bullet at $170 for the 5 qt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter