Buena Vista Suites anyone been or heard???

Tense

Mouseketeer
Hi... Trying to find out about the Buena Vista suites? Has anyone stayed there? Can anyone hgelp with an opinion of the property? And...Does anyone know exactly where it is located.. they give 2 different address on the different sites. I thought it was next to the Caribbe Royal... Can anyone help... My daugher justed booked and is unsure and has 7 days to change her mind!... Thanks in advance!

The property is located next door to the Caribe Royale (in fact, they are sister properties). While they don't advertise the fact, you are able to use the pool facilities at the Caribe. If you'll do a search ("search" is located near the top right side of the page), you should find several posts about the Buena Vista Suites.

Hi - Our family (2 adults, daughter) stayed at the Buena Vista Suites for 4 nights in May 2001. We all enjoyed our stay. We own a timeshare at Orange Lake (9 yrs.) and wanted to extend our stay. We found the hotel to be convenient to WDW. There is a 7-11 convenient store across the street, Eckerd Drug and a Ponderosa. It is also near International Drive.

We had a 2 room suite which consisted of a living room with a couch/sofa bed that had a small table with 2 chairs, micro, tv, fridge (no freezer) and a sink. There is a door that separates the bedroom and bath area from the living room. The bedroom had a king size bed and a tv. The pool area is nice, a little small, but you use the Caribe Royale property next door. They also provide room service to Buena Vista Suites. There is a nice breakfast buffet offered each morning that had a variety of items that would please anyone. Our rate was 99/night with AAA.

Hello Tense! We stayed at BVS in March of this year, and found it very nice & comfortable. We had a suite with 2 queen beds + full sleeper sofa. We had 4 adults and a 4yo. This hotel was very clean, we had great service, breakfast buffet was good, and very close to Disney. The hotel runs a shuttle several times a day, but we didn't use it so I can't tell you much about that. Our rate was $102 using Dreams Unlimited code. We would definitely stay here again, and probably will on our next trip (hopefully March 2003 or November 2003, or sooner). The ONLY problems I had during our week-long stay: 1) no freezer (wanted to freeze water bottles), and refrigerator didn't stay very cold; 2) dryers in laundry room were very poor -- took forever. That's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter