Buffets?

LIPeter

Mouseketeer
What are some of the best Buffets around the Orlando area? I know about the ones in Disney, but I’m interested in ones outside Disney. I prefer ones that have a lot of meat selections.

For a breakfast buffet we like the Golden Corral by South International drive area. I also like the one in Kissimmee/Celebration near CVS. I also don't mind it for dinner either. The steak and jumbo fried shrimp are pretty good. Not top quality buffet like fago de chao or Texas de Brazil. But the price is reasonable and the food is ok. However, I would prefer Golden Corral over Chef Mickeys. In my opinion the food quality is on the same level but Golden Coral is FAR MORE REASONABLE. You can feed a family of four of 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 for less than $60 total. Large selection!!! My kids like it. Also because its in such a busy tourist area, the food selection is usually pretty fresh. At least that is our experience when we go in July/August. The will cook the steak to your liking. Not bad for the price. My kids love the dessert bar and making their own sundae.

Places like Sizzlers and Ponderosa have a buffet, but it's not all the steak you want to eat.

There are Chinese buffets, too. Just google and find one close to your resort.

I’m definitely going to the Texas place, but I’m thinking about trying some of the Disney buffets I’ve never been to. Specifically Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace, and Cape May Cafe. Opinions?

Every Golden Corral is terrible. I guess it’s a novelty if you’ve never been to one before, but there are so many better ways to spend your time and money on vacation.

I’ve been to Golden Corral. I want to eat somewhere I haven’t been to before.

I’m definitely going to the Texas place, but I’m thinking about trying some of the Disney buffets I’ve never been to. Specifically Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace, and Cape May Cafe. Opinions?

Chef Mickey’s is terrible, Cape May is very good, Crystal Palace is “meh”.

Chef Mickey's is fun for the kids and bad for the food. I highly recommend Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!