Buget for food

wendysleepy

Earning My Ears
I was wondering what most of you budget per person per day. I usually figure around $50.00 a day per person, any thoughts or suggestions.

Hi wendysleepy! $50.00/ day/person is what I usually go by. Last year just the 2 of us spent about $800.00 on food. We ate at nice places (Jiko, Boma 3 times, San Angel Inn, Tony's, Kona Cafe, Rainforest Cafe and many counter service) This includes snacks and drinks! Have a great time!::yes:: :drinking1 :mickeybar :drinking:

That is what I budget as well and it covers all meals, snacks and drinks. I always eat well on vacation.

It also depends on how long you are there. On short trips I usually spend more as we visit our favorites and eat out more. On longer trips, we get tired of eating out (and so much food), and we tend to eat in more...we have a DVC villa, or we just get a sandwich or light fare for dinner. Sandie

My parents ate at mostly counter service and spent 50 a day. My DH and I ate at one sit down and one counterservice a day, with breakfast at the food court and spent about 70 a day.

Budget $125 a day for us,we do mainly sit downs.This amount includes tips and snacks.:wave2:

Thought I should add that what I do not use one day gets carried over to another when I want to have a more expensive meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter