Bullet Journaling

MickeyMouseCD524

DIS Veteran
Hello! I don't know if I'm putting this in the right thread. But I was wondering if anyone else is a planner person or a bullet journaler. If so I would love to see your spreads! Especially you Disney ones!

LOL I tried Bullet journaling, and ended up getting WAY too focused on the designs! There are some BEAUTIFUL layouts out there and I was feeling FOMO in a big way lol.

I ended up using some BJ principles (custom layouts, room for notes and pages for future planning) and have been using a VERY minimalist BJ for the last year now and I love it! I am envious of people who can and do make some of the gorgeous layouts, but simple works for me :)

LOL I tried Bullet journaling, and ended up getting WAY too focused on the designs! There are some BEAUTIFUL layouts out there and I was feeling FOMO in a big way lol.

I ended up using some BJ principles (custom layouts, room for notes and pages for future planning) and have been using a VERY minimalist BJ for the last year now and I love it! I am envious of people who can and do make some of the gorgeous layouts, but simple works for me :)

Haha! Same I'm looking for a little inspiration with mine. I currently use a leuchtturm1917 daily planner for my actual planning but I love doing the fancy "collection type" spreads in my BJ.

Hi! Sorry I'm late to the party. I use a blended planner/bullet journal, mainly because I stink at drawing and I was taking far too long to produce layouts. No Disney layouts in the recent past - last one was in 2018, but I'll put together a couple in a week or so. I've made a pledge to myself to take before-the-pen photos of my layouts, so here is my full sized (letter sized) monthly layout before the pen. Bullet journaling usually happens in my weekly or daily spread.

Any other planner peeps lurking in the shadows?

Hi! Sorry I'm late to the party. I use a blended planner/bullet journal, mainly because I stink at drawing and I was taking far too long to produce layouts. No Disney layouts in the recent past - last one was in 2018, but I'll put together a couple in a week or so. I've made a pledge to myself to take before-the-pen photos of my layouts, so here is my full sized (letter sized) monthly layout before the pen. Bullet journaling usually happens in my weekly or daily spread.
View attachment 434239

Any other planner peeps lurking in the shadows?

I'm so glad you posted LOL - I have been lax about keeping up with my Bullet Journal! I will usually set up 3 months at a time rather than doing the whole year at once. But we had a rough couple of months and I completely skipped August LOL. I also have some BIG financial plans I want to map out savings for, so it'd probably be a good idea to buckle those down on paper :) Time to get back at it!

I'm so glad you posted LOL - I have been lax about keeping up with my Bullet Journal! I will usually set up 3 months at a time rather than doing the whole year at once. But we had a rough couple of months and I completely skipped August LOL. I also have some BIG financial plans I want to map out savings for, so it'd probably be a good idea to buckle those down on paper :) Time to get back at it!
I feel your pain. That's why I switched to a blended planner, one that has a blank layout that I can customize with bullet journal techniques and stickers. It's working better for me than doing my own bullet journal layout. Whatever works, right?! Happy planning and journaling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!