Bunk Bed?

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
My kids loved the bunks on the DCL ship. Do RCCL ships have this? What's the sleepingt arrangement for 4 people in a cabin? Thanks!

I think most RCCL ships do - depending on the category and location of the room. My kids love them too. We had them on Freedom of the Seas where two beds came down from the ceiling (basically above the main bed). However, on Oasis of the Seas, our room did not have them, only a sofa bed. Both were ocean-view staterooms.

It's a somewhat pet peeve of mine with DCL & RCCL. I don't understand why it's so difficult to have the specific layout and bed types, etc. of each and every stateroom on their websites. For all their ships, staterooms within a given category can have very different layouts and bed types, yes they usually only have one picture or floorplan for all rooms in that category.

Last edited:
You can't go by the pictures. Each deck plan has symbols for each room to show how they handle 3rd/4th passengers.

Here's one I grabbed at random...
deck2.jpg

Look in the upper left. Any cabins with a triangle have a sleeper sofa (I don't see any on the ship map). Cabins with an * have a single Pullman bed (pulls down from the wall), look at cabin 2618. Cabins with a cross (2614) have two Pullman beds, etc.

withI think most RCCL ships do - depending on the category and location of the room. My kids love them too. We had them on Freedom of the Seas where two beds came down from the ceiling (basically above the main bed). However, on Oasis of the Seas, our room did not have them, only a sofa bed. Both were ocean-view staterooms.

It's a somewhat pet peeve of mine with DCL & RCCL. I don't understand why it's so difficult to have the specific layout and bed types, etc. of each and every stateroom on their websites. For all their ships, staterooms within a given category can have very different layouts and bed types, yes they usually only have one picture or floorplan for all rooms in that category.

We booked an interior Promenade room on Allure (sister ship of Oasis) with a pull out sofa bed and a pullmand bed (coming down from the celiing as you desribed). The pullman is typically over the sofa bed. So these ships have them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter