Bus Transportation

There are cabs right outside Beach Club which would be the fastest and most direct. Otherwise, bus to AK and then change to an AKV bus.

No buses run between resorts - you have to GO somewhere first

Walk to HS (about 12 minutes from BC) and then bus to AKV (the walkway ends right at the bus depot) or

Bus to TTC (not recommended - what a pit) or DTD and then bus to AKV

There are cabs right outside Beach Club which would be the fastest and most direct. Otherwise, bus to AK and then change to an AKV bus.

What time of the day? AK closes early so there may not be bus transportation later in the evening. Also, be forewarned that AK busses also stop at at BB, making for a longer bus ride than most people anticipate.

I have dinner resv at Cape May, so bus to AK is not an option. Was thinking bus to DTD, then to AKV, unless someone knows a better way

No buses run between resorts - you have to GO somewhere first

Walk to HS (about 12 minutes from BC) and then bus to AKV (the walkway ends right at the bus depot) or

Bus to TTC (not recommended - what a pit) or DTD and then bus to AKV
No buses going from resorts to TTC...and why do you say it's a pit? It's a parking lot, basically.

I would head to an open park....DHS is a good choice if it's open..then take their bus to AKL. But any open park is a good shot. I would do that before heading to DTD and transferring...that can take a lot longer. Unless you want to hang out at DTD for a bit.

You can take the boat to DHS too, you don't have to walk if you didn't want to.

I have dinner resv at Cape May, so bus to AK is not an option. Was thinking bus to DTD, then to AKV, unless someone knows a better way

if all the parks are close and have been closed for 2 hours - then you would have to go to DD.

can you go on EMH night at DHS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter