Busch Gardens or Seaworld for black friday?

momto2js

DIS Veteran
It looks like I only have one evening on our Thanksgiving trip so I have to choose. We have not been to Seaworld around christmas in a really long time. We have done Christmastown in Williamsburg in the past too. If you had to pick between them, which would you pick. My oldest is just now 54 inches tall so I think he would love to finally get to ride the big coasters, but I would love to see the sea world shows too. too. Do you think one park will be busier than the other?

It looks like I only have one evening on our Thanksgiving trip so I have to choose. We have not been to Seaworld around christmas in a really long time. We have done Christmastown in Williamsburg in the past too. If you had to pick between them, which would you pick. My oldest is just now 54 inches tall so I think he would love to finally get to ride the big coasters, but I would love to see the sea world shows too. too. Do you think one park will be busier than the other?
I think SeaWorld is generally busier than Busch Gardens, but you're going to have the better options there. The Christmas offerings are fantastic, and they have the best coasters in Orlando. Christmastown in Tampa is just kind of sad compared to the one in Williamsburg, so I'd say if you've been to the one up there and you've only got limited time down here, don't bother with our Busch Gardens.

I would go Sea World. The Christmas shows and decor are #1 in Orlando, and Manta, Mako, and Kraken are all great coasters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter