Busses from Expos to DTD?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Doubt they exist bit does anyone know for sure? I wanna hit DTD after our pickup for ToT and don't wanna have to go all the way back to the resort first.

Would I be better off cabbing it? Anyone know what it would cost?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Doubt they exist bit does anyone know for sure? I wanna hit DTD after our pickup for ToT and don't wanna have to go all the way back to the resort first.

Would I be better off cabbing it? Anyone know what it would cost?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

They do not. I am pretty sure they only go to resorts. I checked and Old Key West and Saratoga Springs are both host resorts, so you could take a bus to one of them and then take a boat/walk to DtD. Same with Port Orleans Riverside/French Quarter - you could take a bus and then catch the boat to DtD.

Last January I wanted to do the same thing you are trying to do. At the expo I told the SSR bus driver that I was hoping to go to Downtown Disney. After he dropped guests off at the normal drop-off spot at SSR, he took me to (I think) the Congress Park area and dropped me there. He pointed me in the right direction and after a few minutes of walking I was in Downtown Disney! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter