Buying extra points at OKW

Msteg

Earning My Ears
:confused:
Maybe this topic is already covered somwhere but can someone recommend any good links to people who are trying to sell their points at OKW? I am not referring to buying one time points, I'm interested in buying their entire contract or the add-on points they may have purchased.
Thanks

You may find a member that is willing to sell directly to you however if you are interested in buying into OKW and adding on pts you'll need to work with a resale broker. If you email me I can pass on a contact person for you that currently has about 11 OKW contracts right now for sale.

Good luck.

Ed
DVC 1994

We just completed a similar purchase.

Shontell Crawford at The Timeshare Store in Orlando was a delight to work with. Her number is (800) 550-6493.

One piece of advice: you must move quickly when she tells you about available inventory. We learned that the HARD way. There appears to be a very strong secondary market for OKW points.

we own at VWL, but just stayed at OKW and had a wonderful time. It was beautiful and relaxing. I can see why resales go so quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter