Buying passes at Sears Travel?

MaryannF

<font color=purple>Very interesting...<br><font co
After seeing a post about the at par deal and how the ultimate pass at 10% off is no great deal and that someone had gone to Sears Travel to buy a 6 day plus hopper, I phoned Sears Travel to inquire about passes. They told me that they only sell 5 day and 7 day plus passes. I was quoted $422.00 for a five day plus pass. I then phoned the Disney Store and and was quoted $380.00 for a 5 day plus before DC discount. I'm wondering now why there is such a big difference between Sears and DS and how someone got a 6 day pass from Sears and how much cost?

I got my 6 day hopper plus passes through Sears travel! Here is how I did it and got my Disney Club discount too.

First, here is why I did it----CRO had messed up several things on my ressie already and I switched my ressie over to Sears travel. I also wanted them to handle my park hoppers to put them on my Sears card and get my Sears points.

I had to walk the agent through it as ---yes the ticket brokers they normally deal with only sell 5 or 7 day hoppers, neither of those really were what I wanted soooooo--- I gave the travel agent my DC card and she called them they sold the 6 day park hopper plus through the agent at DC to me. The price was 271.00 dollars. The vouchers will come to Sears travel and if anything else goes wrong the travel agent will deal with it. I had to use a different credit card for the hoppers but, I put the room ressie on my Sears card.

Yes, I could have ordered them myself through D.C. but I wanted the travel agent to do it because as I said Disney has messed up my ressie three times---so I switched all travel arrangements to Sears.

You can order the 6 day yourself or let Sears Travel order them.........you just have to tell them how!

Also, the agents at Sears can order from any broker they wish if you take the information in to them---my travel agent told me so.

Hope you can use this info.

Rooth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter